Jetpack is a good tool for WordPress bloggers. You can activate email subscriptions in Jetpacks settings for free. If you have installed Jetpack from plugins section you can add subscription box to widgets easily. But if you want to show Jetpack subscription box in popup you need to know some steps. Don’t worry this is very easy. What are we waiting for? Let’s do it.
Install “Dreamgrow Scroll Triggered Box” plugin. You can create cool Pop-ups using this plugin. Now click here and download Dreamgrow Scroll Triggered Box (or go to plugins section then search Dreamgrow Scroll Triggered Box and install directly) then upload to your blog and activate it.
- DigitalOcean Tavsiyelerim
Dünyanın en çok tercih edilen sunucu sağlaycılarından DigitalOcean hakkında bilmeniz gerekenler ve sürpriz hediye kuponu sizleri bekliyor!
If you have installed and activated Dreamgrow Scroll Triggered Box, go to “Scrollboxes” section under the “Comments”. Then click “Add New Scrollbox”
Now can you change pop-up specifications freely. Add this code to the bottom of your content after you’ve finished making changes:
[/jetpack_subscription_form title=""/]. (/ Do not forget to delete this sign.)
You can customize this shortcode by using the following modifiers:
- title – You can change the default “Subscribe to Blog via Email” to your own custom text by using
[/jetpack_subscription_form title="My Custom Title"/]
- subscribe_text – This will change the default “Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.” text. Example:
[/jetpack_subscription_form subscribe_text="My custom subscribe text!"/]
- subscribe_button – This will change the default “Subscribe” button text. Example:
[/jetpack_subscription_form subscribe_button="Sign Me Up"/]
- show_subscribers_total -You can choose to show your total number of subscribers alongside your form. You can use
0to hide them (the default) or
1to show them. Example:
Do not forget to delete this sign when adding shortcode: /. Only use as [jetpack…]
Now click “Preview Scrollbox” button and view your pop-up.
That is all! Now you can use as you wish. It has never been easier. Good blogging!